FlexxBoard25 for Professionals
Why choose FlexxBoard25?
• BONDS TO CONCRETE AND WILL NOT SEPARATE LIKE OTHER FOAM PRODUCTS
• RESISTANT TO MOISTURE,MOLD AND MILDEW
• WILL NOT DETERIORATE OR DEGRADE OVER TIME SUSTAINING ITS R-VALUE
• STRONG! A COMPRESSIVE DEFORMATION PSI, MUCH HIGHER THAN THE OTHERS
• HIGHER QUALITY AT A MUCH LOWER COST (COSTS 15-20% LESS!)
SPEC FlexxBoard25 ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Call us at 800-551-3313
Frost Protection that Bonds to Concrete!
FlexxBoard25 bonds itself to concrete resulting in a stronger more durable insulation. The foam will not rot or deteriorate when exposed to natural elements.
Competing colored foam boards (Extruded Polystyrene) because of it’s smooth finish is known to separate from concrete. This will ultimately diminish r-value and result in the need to replace the concrete in the future.
Estimate your Project
Our highly experienced estimating staff will assist you with your building plan to ensure you the most cost effective alternatives to an all concrete home.